TL;DR I’m a fairly average guy who spends only about 5 minutes a day on Tinder, invests no other time or effort, doesn’t go on dates, and adds a new plate every 2-3 weeks.
I originally wrote this guide a few months ago, but wasn't able to post it until now. As you can already tell, I can be a fairly lazy person. I pride myself on getting maximum results from minimal effort, which looks something like this (keep reading for some more examples). After being in a relationship for almost all of my adult life, a year ago I decided I wanted to be single and enjoy being young. Starting from scratch, I went on many dates, and soon became disillusioned with the concept of modern dating. Be honest with yourselves, if you could skip the boring, typical “coffee date small talk” aspects of getting your dick wet, would you? I certainly would, and so I endeavoured to find the best method to maximise the amount of women I slept with using the least amount of effort.
Let me preface this guide by making a few points:
- I know and understand that dating apps are a somewhat taboo topic here. I get that and agree. However, they do have their uses.
- This guide is only for people that have already some success on Tinder/Bumble etc. I’m not talking matching with 15+ people a day, but you should be getting a few matches here and there. If they’re not replying or you’re not getting numbers or dates, that’s ok too, you just need to be good-looking enough to get at least some matches (if you’re an ugly dude, you’d be better off with day/night game and skipping the apps altogether).
- Again, online dating is a relatively niche aspect of dating overall. This method works well for me at this stage in my life. You should complement this guide with the traditional cold approach and non-app guides you read here.
- You should be well-versed with Red Pill theory before attempting this. Frame, push/pull, SMV and all your typical side-bar stuff is all still very important.
Phase 1: SETUP
If you already have an online dating profile, delete it and start a new one. Tinder’s algorithm in particular will punish poor profiles and swiping activities.
You NEED decent pictures of yourself. I’m talking decent quality, in a variety of different settings (outdoor, social, bars and clubs etc.). Bonus points for having pictures with animals (steal your neighbours dog for a photo). NEVER use pictures of your car/motorbike/random memes. Use photos of you in a natural environment, as if you’re not even aware that someone is taking a photo, and limit ones of you posing for a photo (no selfies either, unless it’s with an animal).
Restrict your distance to around 25km, and restrict your age range. I am 23, so my age range is 18-23 (I match with mostly 19-21 year old women). If you are older, say, 28, I would recommend something like 20-25. The narrower your target audience is, the more Tinder will prioritise your profile.
Have something fun/flirty in your bio. If you’re above 6 foot, say so. I also recommend having something like “Perfect parallel parking is only my second most interesting attribute.” This is fucking GREAT because a lot of women will open you, e.g. “So what’s your most interesting attribute?”. Whatever you do, don’t put boring shit like a list of hobbies or sports, make it fun, interesting, mysterious, and question-provoking.
ONLY swipe on women you genuinely find attractive and you would like to fuck. Tinder in particular will punish profiles that swipe on too many profiles. Your profile gains popularity if you are picky about who you swipe on.
Phase 2: ATTRACT
Do you wait at a bus stop for a few minutes a day on your way to work? Do you take a shit for about 5 minutes a day? Congratulations, you can use that otherwise wasted time to swipe on dating apps like Tinder and Bumble. Spend no more than 5 minutes a day, the goal is minimal investment (while you do other awesome RP things).
BONUS POINTS: Most people either have a work/spare phone along with their primary device. Make another account on your other phone and double your matches! This personally is not worth the time or effort for me, so I don’t do it.
After a week or two, you should hopefully have a good 8-15 matches (depends how attractive you are). Now, here is where my strategy differs from the usual, and where some may find it a bit controversial. I really do not enjoy dates, unless I am actively looking for an LTR. I just want to get laid, then do my own thing. So, what do I do instead? I hit the clubs every Saturday night. There are several reasons behind this strategy:
- I go out with a couple of guys and girls each weekend and we have a lot of fun. Even if I don’t get laid, we still have a great night.
- Did you get catfished? Who cares! Simply turn around, ignore her, and go approach one of the 100+ other girls in the club, or dance with your friends. It just doesn’t matter. It’s not like you’ve travelled all the way to a date to find out your girl is Gollum’s sister.
- A one-on-one coffee date can be awkward, boring, or tiring (if it’s a week night after work). Contrast this with a nightclub on a Saturday night - alcohol and environment is everything. Everyone is in party mode, feeling good after a few drinks, and listening to music/dancing. This is the perfect environment for a girl to want to go home with you.
- Your SMV grows exponentially. You meet a lot of people, and might even run into some of your plates while you’re gaming your next girl. Nothing screams abundance mentality more than dancing with a new girl, while knowing you can fuck your plate dancing three meters away if all else fails. The girls can smell it in the air too.
So how do you go from Tinder match to burying your third leg inside a HB8?
On Friday night or Saturday afternoon before you go out, message all of your most attractive matches. Timing is everything here. Women on Tinder lose interest in a guy easily, so you want to minimise the amount of time between you first popping up on her phone with a funny message, and actually meeting her.
What do you say exactly? Well, you can come up with something witty based on their bio/pictures, or you can just copy pasta the same funny line (either off the internet or one you’ve come up with). I usually come up with a funny line every few months and use it on literally every girl until I get bored of it (seriously, I copy and paste the exact same openers and replies to multiple women). I won’t go into too much detail here, but always talk about stupid bullshit and NEVER anything serious (work, school, hobbies etc.). Both I and the women I talk to don’t give a fuck about our love for “hiking” or “contemporary art”, we just want to have fun. You can see in a few of my conversations how I structure the messages. Here is a nice simple one, here is a more drawn out one, and here is how I turn boring, mundane conversation into something fun. Yes, I met all of them out and successfully closed. Your goal should be dating app > phone number > meeting out > fucking.
You can probably see from the above examples I have a few “go to’s”. Whether it be meth cook, stripper, or pretending to run from the police. It's easy, simple, and I reuse the same lines and themes on each girl. The point is, it’s funny, unique, and mysterious, and that’s what they like. Do you have a female friend? Check out their dating apps. It will be full of horribly mundane messages from guys like “hey” or “you’re cute”.
Once you have their number, you’re more than just “another Tinder guy” to them. You’re somewhat “real”. Keep the conversation fun and flirty, but don’t say too much. Focus on the details of meeting later on.
Phase 3: CLOSING
So, you’ve got her number, and you’ve texted her the club you’re at. 5 minutes later, she walks up to you. Congratulations! This is the easiest part. Think about it, she swiped right on you, gave you her number, and has now met up with you in a club. This process also acts as a sort of preselection. Rather than going up to a random girl in the club and trying to game her, most of your work is already done by the time you meet the girl. It should be in the bag by this point. Keep your frame, be fun and flirty, and under no circumstances buy her a drink. In fact, you should make HER buy YOU a drink. This is how I’ve literally gone from spending $10-$15 on a date, to MAKING $10-$15 from drinks girls buy me at a club. Also, let’s face it, how many guys go around asking women to buy them a drink? Almost none. It’s one of the cockiest, most unusual things a woman will experience in a club, and they are immediately flustered by it.
Ensure you throw in all the usual sidebar RP stuff like kino, push/pull, dread, abundance mentality etc. Once you get her home, give her the hard pounding she deserves, and send her home. Make sure you fuck her good, and you will end up with messages like this. I’m not a master in the bedroom by any stretch of the imagination, but the overwhelming majority of girls I take home using this method text me back for more, because they had fun.
So that's it. That's how you use online dating apps efficiently and effectively. It costs only a few kilobytes of mobile data and a couple of minutes here and there to swipe and message. You can certainly swap out the "closing in a club" part with a date, but for me, the club scenario is three birds with one stone - fun night out with friends, increase SMV, and a high chance of banging a cutie with minimal effort.