The quarantine of TRP is concerning, and possibly a premonition of a ban to come in future at the earliest possible excuse. I would much prefer this subreddit remain intact, because I think it is an excellent contrast to current social norms on gender roles and we both learn more and think more consciously in the heat of debate and disagreement.
With that said — remember that you are not dependent on this subreddit to be a man, or to learn more about how to be a man and live your best life.
The fundamental tenet of TRP is embedded in the name and the reference to The Matrix; you have bought into a false or misleading perception of the way social and gender dynamics operate, and you can free yourself from this perception.
This is to say that TRP is not centred around any one particular ideology, strategy, or tactic. I see threads all the time disagreeing about whether it's better to be direct or Machiavellian, to what extent AWALT applies, whether love and successful LTRs are possible or not and whether they are worth your time. (In this sense, it is strange to me that this sub was quarantined, because the most controversial viewpoints I see espoused here are controversial even within this sub.)
Rather, TRP is centred around the desire to not only understand social and gender dynamics, but to look for ourselves without leaning on existing media and social narratives to explain it all for us through confirmation bias.
This is a tool and attitude that you can take with you, no matter whether this subreddit exists or not, and no matter whether possible alternatives to this subreddit flourish or not. All you have to do is look.
For example - are you wondering whether it is worth pursuing a relationship or not, given your new perspectives on how women think and what they want? Look at how happy your friends are, how much time they spend on their goals, how they speak about their partners, how their personalities have changed for better or worse since their relationship started. Look how happy or unhappy men and women are when they are single, across various ages and stations in life. All you have to do is look, and you will be able to decide for yourself.
Hell, try a relationship for yourself and see how it goes. You don't have to agree to monogamy, you don't have to agree to any particular relationship structure or time investment, you don't have to change how you act at all. If you really want to find out if something is for you, and there is no serious risk involved (do wear a condom, lads), then just go try it. Advice from others (through forums like TRP) can help give you pointers here and there, but there really is no substitute for living an experience with your eyes open. If it's not for you, then there is nothing stopping you from ending it within a few months, or a few weeks, or a few days, except the fear of what others will think of you.
TRP is coherent and popular (despite the frequent debate I mentioned above) because once you start looking for yourself, there are certain themes that come to the fore that then give us a common framework. It is hard to earnestly, honestly, frankly look at the world around you and fail to realise that women are more attracted to you if you are fit, or interesting, or wealthy, or otherwise have enormous value in their lives. But TRP doesn't rely on having a set ideology elucidating exactly how that applies, because you will arrive at a good-enough conscious and subconscious understanding of that principle simply by opening your eyes.
Browsing this forum can both help you on your journey, and hinder you. You might read some great advice here and internalise it, but then spend the next 15 minutes arguing on a thread about whether it is better to be jacked or strong. (Hint: A correct answer is that it is possible and better to be both, and an even more correct answer is that both are irrelevant if you are sitting on the internet instead of actively using your new strengths.) TRP is a tool, not a bible, and the subreddit deliberately maintains a "take what is useful for you" attitude accordingly.
So remember that you aren't dependent on this subreddit to be a man, and that everything here came from other men simply looking at the world with fresh eyes and sharing their thoughts. You can do the same at any time you like, and chances are that you will arrive at the same conclusions that constitute 80% of the advice you'd find here (with the remaining 20% likely being contentious among users and nothing revolutionary to you anyway).
All you have to do is look.