I had to end two statements with this line tonight, and decided a post need to be made.
Ask TRP is a place for questions... but it is supposed to be a place for questions about Red Pill theory apropos of OP's life.
Instead I read a steady stream of Grade-A faggotry. I don't say this because they are asking questions. I say this because most of the questions are questions to which the OP already has the answer.
It is clear that OP has the answer because if he doesn't, the OP is a fucking idiot and no matter of Question and Answer time will fix that. Mongoloidism, Autism, and mental retardation aren't something you can fix in TRP.
If we assume OP isn't a retard or autistic, then I have to assume he's a faggot.
Faggot behavior includes:
- wondering what a bunch of anonymous dicks online might think if you do something.
- not reading even a cursory glance at any of the sidebar reading and then asking a day-one question wherein the answer would be easily found by way of a cursory glance at the sidebar material
- Asking the internet for advice on a specific aspect of your life and especially if it's a BIG and specific part of your life.
Here is some of the drivel the community has been pumping out:
All of these are great faggot examples. There are more, but I don't want to post them anymore.
Tips for not posting like faggot
- Write your post. Leave it, but don't submit. Come back 15 minutes later and re-read it like a 3rd party person might (like me, for instance.) If you feel the urge, at all, to call the OP (that's you) a "faggot" then you do not post the content.
- If you still think that OP (still you) isn't a faggot. Look for key RP words and see if there is an entry for that word in the Glossary of RP terms. This should lead you more investigation.
- If you haven't even read this then you are an auto-faggot.
- If your question may, in anyway be associated with any description in here, then read that first, then decide if your post is worth submitting.
- If you do not believe that you should ask a question because you have been prone to faggotry in the past, then don't post. Read first, then post.