I found a book here that was about teasing, there was a whole chapter on it where they gave a lot of example of teasing. Does anyone know the name of this book ? I know how to tease but there were a lot of fun idea.
edit: I remember some example from the book there was:
- touch her with something cold
- mimic her
- start looking at the sky/flies/shoes while she is in the middle of a story
- stare at her without saying a word
- playfully punch her
- If she tells you she ate an ice cream exagerate " Oh NO! ", " You did what ? ", " I can't believe it "
- play tag if she doesn't play keep avoiding her
- tell her to kiss your elbow until she do it, then ask her " Why did you do that, that's stupid "
and there were more.
edit2: This post keeps getting upvoted for no real reason and I can't find the book on TRP. Why don't we share our personal way to tease ?
I use all the one above with this:
- Lightly brushing the ear with my finger while the person is focused
- act like i am about to remove something from someone's face then rubb my hand all other the person's face ( my favourite )
- throw anything within my reach
- launching my arms in the air and just let my upper body fall on people.