As per the title, how do you maintain attraction in a relationship? The initial attraction stage is going really well with the girls that I'm seeing and now it's time to extend that frame into relationship management territory. If you only have FB's, of course you can safely skip over this question. I'm asking advice from guys who keep girls in their lives for longer than 3 months.
For starters, I know that there is an inherent risk of decreased attraction simply due to increased familiarity, becoming comfortable with each other etc.
Is dread the only way? Other things I can think of that seems to be yielding results based on my own experimentation:
- Infrequent contact (only messaging every other day or so).
- Not seeing her every day, almost to the point of only once or twice a week.
- Being fun, care-free and outcome independent when she's with me.
- Not showing any jealousy regarding all the guys that are chasing them.
- Saying no sometimes, being the leader, telling them to do things, having boundaries and reinforcing it.
- Soft nexting them when they cross a boundary that I clearly established earlier.
- Keep lifting!
Any advice from somebody who manages relationships like this would be much appreciated. I am also aware that, despite doing everything "right" (aka, actions that have the highest probability of keeping the attraction and keeping the plate spinning), nothing works for every scenario and with every girl. That's just the nature of the game.