TL;DR: The basics of inner/outer game shelled out in a bullet format that I have picked up from various sources. This comes in handy for me for when the information on-line seems overwhelming. Its good to know the basics.
(Note: the information here has been culled from various sources and I do not in any way want to give the intention that this is the result of my own analysis. I cant really give credits as i copy whatever rings true for me and keep it for later reading.)
PRINCIPLES OF GAME:
• It is always upon YOU to approach. The role of the male is to act. If you see any indicators of interest, you HAVE to approach. It doesn’t matter how the interaction goes. All that matters is whether you have the cojones to walk up and say hi. Don’t mind the awkwardness which might follow. For how the conversation might turn out is not an indicator as to whether the girl is interested or not.
• Women don’t mean what they say because they themselves don’t know what they mean. Don’t take what a woman says as true. Watch her actions and not her words. She may appear to be cold in the interaction but inside she might be getting the silk drenched. Maintain frame.
• Assume attraction. Assume higher value. Your basic frame has to be that “YOU ARE THE PRIZE”.
• Treat women as children. As cheeky little misbehaving children.
• Women cannot love men like men expect to be loved. A women’s love cannot be unconditional. It is conditional and depends upon the safety and security a man can provide her. This is their very nature in its true essence. It is pointless to throw blame for this is who they are deep inside and all hate toward such a nature is futile at best. ACCEPT THEM. Wholly. They are hypergamous by nature – a cave woman did not succumb to a cave man because she fell in love with him. She fell in ‘love’ as a result of the security and safety he provided her and the protection against the other men in the group. Ever since then the nature of women has been the same. Their hypergamy, consciously or unconsciously, prompts them to seek safer and more viable options. In today’s date such options are influenced to a maximum degree by MOOLAH and Social Connections. ACCEPT THIS. There is no point being hateful. All this means is that you as MEN have to be your best self. You have to be strong and know that virtually every second you are in a competition for her love. That is the price you pay for her. That is how boys become MEN. Don’t hate them for something which has been so deeply ingrained in her that it lies completely out of her control.
• PUSH and PULL:
When you use push/pull, you will usually play the opposite of her mood. Pull when you need to draw her back in, but push when she’s attracted. Compliments are pulls. Make sure you only give compliments that she has genuinely earned. Going further will seem try-hard and insincere. After 5 minutes, it can make sense to tell her how fun and easy she is to talk to, but it wouldn’t make sense to tell her what an amazing person she is.
Teases are pushes. Unless you’re advanced, don’t tease anything very specific to her. For example, you can tease her for being from a farm town (which would apply to a large amount of the population). But don’t tease her that her eyes are slightly uneven; that’s too specific to her. If she gets too butthurt about the teases (push) – tell her you give good massages (Pull).
(Note: the above only applies girls that you are interested in. For others, it does not matter. Just be sweet and nice and yourself. DGAF.)
THE NON NEGOTIABLES:
These are the things which would have to be done consistently in order to make the best gains and become the best version of yourself:
i) Talk to everyone you see. Make small talk or talk deep shit. But make this a fucking HABIT. You have to talk to everyone you see, no matter how big or small they might be.
ii) Work Out. Without fail. 5 days a week.
iii) PMO – Might get hate for this one but this is basically no-fap. I used to have major difficulties in the sack but this has completely cured me. The science behind it is pretty strong.
iv) Read every day.
v) Awareness. Be aware of your surroundings and your inner turmoil/happiness. This is like constant meditation. You need to develop this awareness in all situations and interactions.
(Google this for a better understanding - The Great List of Non-Negotiables by /u/JugglingSoManyThings)
Lessons learned: All of the above.