- Young male flies drone for some beach photography
- Unstable female approaches and quickly assaults
- SHE calls cops
- Cops arrive to assess the situation
- She claims he assaulted her and was being a peeping tom to beach goers
- He is only released when he shows video evidence that SHE assaulted HIM
It's true. All of it. The red pill must be swallowed to survive in this world of madness currently ruled by fascists who only allow victim status groups to stay alive and prosper. Women (a current set of victimized groups) are not to be dealt with under any circumstance where you cannot prove your innocence.
You probably want to laugh this off and go 'oh this would never happen to me, I'm a pretty laid back and calm guy, no one would ever do this to me' 'This guy flying a stupid drone around probably was being a moron and annoying the shit out of her and begging to get his ass kicked'
Still don't believe me? Just watch this
The guy was calm as a cucumber
He was well within his rights.
He was obeying every law. (Drones >5 miles from an air strip are legal as long as you stay below 400feet)
Final Conclusion: Keep witnesses near you. Keep video evidence around you constantly. Do not be passive.