According to new research from Lendedu only 30% of Tinder participants have ever actually met someone on the site and the other 70% are just wasting their time.
But it gets better.....
45% of Tinder users use the app for so-called "confidence boosting procrastination" aka an ego boost. And guess what Gender these users are?
On top of this, less than 5 percent are actually looking for a relationship. And if you add up the 45% and the 5% you get 50% - which I believe we can assume to be practically the entire female userbase.