Recently, an article titled, "Guy Goes On a Deranged Facebook Rant, Illustrates the Dangers and Misogyny of the 'Nice Guy", was posted on TheBluePill subreddit.
- TLDR: A guy on Facebook claims to have gone out in the field and attempted to garner the affections of women, but things never seem to work out and is deeply depressed because of it. He keeps asking 'why?' and 'why me?'
Sure he tagged the girls he failed with. Sure the post comes off as desperate and weak, but there is not one sentence in that post that suggests any kind of violence or stalking or rudeness in the past or implication of it in the future. His strategy to acquire the intimacy of women is just not working and knows no alternative. He's seeking advice and no one helps him out. He is even deemed the infamous, 'creepy'.
If you wanted to learn programming, you'd be told to take a class, a bootcamp, watch Youtube tutorials or read forum. If you wanted to learn how to do a specific lift, you'd be told to hire a personal trainer or watch some Youtube tutorials. If you wanted to know how to fix a car part, you'd be told to look up a how-to guide. People would even send you helpful links and sources if you had a specific question. But heaven forbid a man seek advice on how to get more sex from women.
"Shame shame shame. Why do you want sex from women so much? Why do you have so many damn questions? Women aren't pieces of meat, asshole!"
There many reasons why that post was awful, but not for the reasons the people are spouting (ie 'misogyny')
Some kind of force is clearly at work. The similar line of logic between the listed scenarios is obviously perceived as different by the masses, especially the women. What is going on?
1) Everything in life is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power. Once a male is perceived as low value, he is not allowed to rise from his station. Not socially, not sexually. Both males AND females collude to ensure this doesn't happen. People don't like others they perceive as beneath them in the hierarchy rising unless they take them with them. 'Stability' is a euphemism for ensuring the people at the top remain there.
Video: RSD Tyler Shows How Society Shames Men into Boxes
2) Women NEED men. They are not independent. Not physically, not emotionally, even if they are financially capable of supporting themselves. A female's problem isn't sexual options, her problem lies in feeling comfortable, provided for, and protected, but at the same time yearn for men that often provide none of these things. So what is a woman to do to solve this dilemma? ==> She constantly creates and maintains a beta tempur-pedic for women as a whole to fall back on. Any man she deems unworthy for sexual affection and wants something from him is automatically transferred to the beta bay.
Under no circumstances are you to desire more than her mere presence. You are to be thankful to receive whatever she feels like feeding to you, even if it's crumbs, or nothing. You have but four purposes: provide, protect, service, and inflate her ego.
You are a shoe, something to protect her unicorn feet while she's out and about. Then you are to stand idle by the doormat until she returns, allowing her girlfriends and other guys she fucks to step on you in the process. Know your place.
Video: RSD Tyler proves AF/BB with an in-field experiment
- Summary: Tyler goes into the club with a guy and tells him to say he's a dentist. Tyler plags the laid back cool guy. He shows that women do in fact place men in 'mental boxes', categories for roles they deem he would fit best. Tyler explains to the women what they did. They apologized upon their realization, they weren't even aware of what they're doing.
3) When women demand you 'love' them, take them out to dinner (pay for it), buy them a ring worth 3-month's salary, garnish your wages for excessive alimony for her marital 'service' though she never put out, did little to no cooking/cleaning, didn't stay fit or wasn't even nice, among many other things, women and society cheer her on and shame you if you don't. Taking your hard earned money you busted ass for via manipulation, shaming, revoking sex, and legal force is deemed perfectly acceptable. But the second a man's sex drive becomes inconvenient for a woman, he is immediately deemed 'entitled', 'inappropriate', 'selfish', or as seen in this article and the upvotes, a 'misogynist', the literal hatred of all women on the planet. No reasonable person or person absent an agenda could possibly peddle this view. That's because sex is about power. Women view their body and sexuality as a commodity. The majority if not all their value springs from it and they know it. The vast majority of women on the planet, if forced to wear a chastity belt, would be rendered powerless and useless. Therefor, she fights tooth and nail for the battle of the frame of perception and discussion regarding the vagina, because women are vagina.
Women are gaslighting you, they're trying to psyche you out of seeing the true reality, that women are meant for fucking. Women are not objectified, they're objects. The 'business' women at work with formal attire, their uniforms, the countless movements to prop them up to our level, the constant shaming, hootin', and hollerin' are all noise, smoke&mirrors to distract you from this, to uphold the feminine mystique. This is quite clear from the article image, an angry woman with a shotgun standing in front of a wall saying "We aren't things". She wants image fluidity so that she can present one image to men she likes, and distort the reality of those she doesn't for her own gain. Sex is the foundation of all sexual species. Never forget.
The RSD videos came from the 'Alpha Fux Beta Bux' section of the Red Pill Video Compilation Nuke (over 50 videos, movies, articles, and podcasts)
The 'You are a shoe' video clip link is from the movie, "Snow Piercer", another matrix-like movie.