Chick posts ? asking for lunch ideas to make for her husband. And the feminists sound the war-cry:
- “Your husband is a grown up and you’re not his mother,” wrote one member of the North Shore Mums Facebook group.
- “My husband can make his own damn lunch.”
- “I make my husband the same thing he makes me. Nothing!!”
- “Stuff that, hubby is a grown man. I already do his laundry and keep his children alive.”
- “Our advice is to stop making his lunches.”
- “My role is childcare during working hours and that’s it.”
- “He’s lucky if I decide to make dinner some nights”.
- “I was married for twenty years and my favourite packed lunch for my husband was called a Get it Yourself with a side order of I’m not your mother.”
- “Nope, I didn’t sign up for that at the altar. But in the spirit of being helpful… pickled onion stuffed in mandarins.”
An even more interesting post from some feminazi when she discovered her unborn child was male:
“I felt sick at the thought of something male growing inside me,” she wrote.
Been watching this series on Netflix - MindHunter. A basic premise is that horrible mothers are more likely to produce serial killers. Guessing we will see an upswing in that.