Define: Ingenuine female acts towards a man designed to entice him with pleasure, have him chase her out of fear of losing her, compel him to console and protect her from danger and bad feelz, or have him give into her demands to test his value or garner validation or sympathy. When fallen for, their egos are inflated, and the tingles are reduced.
Below are examples of each one listed, the motivation behind them, and how to respond.
1) HER sending sexually suggestive pictures
- Example A: Kid on askTRP received sexy pics from some girl. OP took this as a sign of a guaranteed lay and proceeded to tell her how hot it was and what he wanted to do to her. Girl loses interest. He's left confused.
The purpose of the girl sending a naughty pic in the the askTRP kid's situation was to see if he'd drool over her. She was dangling pussy on a stick to see if he'd try to pounce on it immediately. He did, thus demonstrating low value via thirst. Women want you to escalate while showing sexual restraint. By not going for the kill, she perceives you as not desperate because you have other options and this is nothing special. Male sexuality is based almost entirely on physique while female sexuality focuses on refusal to give them short-term validation in response to their power grabbing moves and other abstract traits that indirectly insinuate signs of past sexual success, not your looks or body (especially hot girls).
Before the phones became 'smart phones', when they were flip-phones with a pull-out antennae, press buttons, a low resolution camera, and a very primitive email app, if it had apps at all, this would be a different story. When texting was invented, Myspace was in its infancy, Youtube just came out, and Napster and Limewire were cool, a naughty pic would be a sure sign of DTF. But now historical internet porn is common Instagram photos of everyday girls. They post pictures of them dressed and posed in a manner only hookers were known for in the not so far past. Suggestive pics don't mean shit anymore. That pic she sent wasn't spontaneous out of lust for you, it was one carefully crafted long ago she had saved on her phone and is probably somewhere on the internet already and was sent to several guys in the past.
Men send suggestive pics (i.e. dick pics) in hopes of invoking a woman's arousal enough to want to fuck with low effort. Women send suggestive images to acquire validation and test your value. She has little concern, if at all, for sex, although intrigued. Far from the finish line.
- Example B: Friend of mine matched with a girl on Tinder and began to exchange messages. Tinder girl starts playing games. Friend says bye and unmatches her. Tinder girl later follows him on Snapchat. She sends him a sexy pic. Friend sends one back. She's send another in addition with a "you gotta earn it" -like line. Friend laughs and says no thanks. Girl throws a tantrum.
In this case, the girl tried to use her pussy to get my friend to jump through hoops in hopes of sex that was likely never to come to boost her ego. When that didn't work, she went into frame recovery mode. She sent that first pic hoping she would get my friend to do what the askTRP kid in the Example A did, smother her in validation. My friend's response pic wasn't good enough, she wants an overt display to feel a sense of power. So she sends another thinking she can reel him in with the same games she played during the Tinder convo. My friend sees what's up and just ghosts her. If my friend did what the askTRP kid did, she would immediately withdraw and cease contact with him ==> "teehee, I win. Bye". It's all just a game to her. Validation is sex to women. Sex is secondary, often times a 'last resort' way of acquiring the validation they failed to get in the beginning.
edit: What to Do: When you recieve one of these pics, give her a small compliment, but nothing more. "That's hot.", "bad girl", anything that suggests slight interest or is sexual. Even tell her you'd like to see her in a specific color or whatever, but don't drool. Keep it short and sweet and wait at least a few minutes before responding to it. The game isn't over yet.
TL;DR pics ain't shit. Anything not face to face doesn't matter. You say yousa freak, you gon' prove it or nah?
2) HER talking about other guys hitting on her
- Example A: An ex-girlfriend and I were doing the long distance relationship thing during college. I got a text one evening stating that she had guys ask her out but refused them saying she had a boyfriend. Me: "Good." She then replied with "I just wanted to you to know that you could trust me."
Sounds so nice right? She's letting you know you can trust her! If you believe that, you're clueless. She didn't send this text to alleviate my anxieties, but to INSTILL them in me. It's dread game disguised as noble intention (plausible deniability), a favorite weapon among ALL women's psychological warchests. Not AWALT, all women DO that. She wanted to see me get jealous and worried by blowing up her phone. She wished to see the power she had over me.
The best way to respond is "okay" or "I trust you". That's it. She will likely attempt to instigate drama by bringing it up again and again, attempting to 'reassure you of her loyalty'. Don't fall for it. She may even try to peg the blame on you for not being worried enough. Don't give this a second thought. Drama is for women. When you wrestle with pigs you both get dirty and the pigs like it.
I've heard this tactic take many forms like a guy tried to kiss her or touched her butt or men from her sexual past or whatever. Same shit.
- Example B: Same girl told me that she hung with a 'friend' the other day while driving somewhere. Me: "okay". Didn't give it any attention. I noticed her looking uncomfortable...... While sitting on her couch later that day, she wanted to confess that it was an ex-boyfriend, but assured me I had nothing to worry about. I ignored it, but the direct acknowledgement of it started to bother me. Come Christmas Eve night, I told her we should 'talk' about it. Long story short, I cried like a faggot with her on her porch bench, telling each other we'll be together forever and trust one another. Christmas Day, family and I were opening presents. My father noticed I was down. I told him what happened. He gave me some tips on how to handle it. Felt better, applied the tips, and it worked in the future.
She told me this instill dread in me. She insisted on telling me because she wanted to be punished for her bad behavior. Women had a deep seated need to observe you setting boundaries. What do you do if a woman decides to do 1-on-1 meetups with ex-boyfriend or other dudes? Answer: When a woman indirectly mentions other men, ignore it. When she 'confesses', punish her indirectly by withdrawing attention with no explanation or a bullshit one. Women don't communicate directly. What to do when your girl wants to hang out with another guy 1-on-1? ==> Demote to plate or dump immediately...
3) A girl threatening to leave your presence
I was at a bar once. At a table near an exit was a trio. A couple and the girl's friend. The conversation between the couple slowly escalated into an argument and the girl began to creep backwards towards the door while talking to the boyfriend. She slung her last insult and announced, "I'm leaving!", then stomped out of the building. The boyfriend soon followed her and started calling out to her to resolved the issue. Don't know what happened next, but not relevant.
Patrice O'Neal: "What will you do when she takes the pussy hostage and puts a gun to it's head?"
When a girl starts walking away from you, don't chase. When she announces the infamous, "I'm leaving", she's really saying "I, the beholder of the pussy and my vaginal affections are exiting!" She's saying, "Chase me so I feel validated about the power I hold over you!" That's exactly what it this scenic act was about: ego, power, and validation.
If you try to get her not to leave, you fluff her ego and decrease the tingles. Let her stomp off like a child and blow off some steam. It's hard when she's an LTR and you have put in emotional investment, but that's when it matters the most. Understand that women need these moments of emotional spikes to feel alive. She NEEDS them for her own good.
"Go kick rocks, bitch" should be your attitude. If she's being ridiculous, be the first to withdraw by telling her to go away if she wants to continue acting the way she is. Big chance she doesn't, because the point of her leaving was to compel you to grovel and have the situation in her frame. She can't frame her exit this way if you initiate it. That would be a defeat. Doesn't matter if you were her ride, that's her problem. She can call an Uber or a friend or parent or some beta chump sitting around. Doesn't even matter if she exits the car (bonus points if you stop on the side and kick her out, not accepting pseudo last minute apologies). Don't be like Kelso was with Jackie in this scene. And never initiate contact! Don't keep an eye on her, especially if she starts talking to another guy (she's just doing it to make you jealous and fluff her ego).
I guarantee if you don't chase her or contact her, she'll do one of these things:
In case A, remain dismissive and show no affection. No apology (especially if didn't do anything wrong you pussy). In case B, if you have deemed this event as a reconcilable offense, make her wait before you respond. Don't discuss the matter in any detail or try to explain your side of the story in an attempt to garner sympathy (she doesn't care about you, she cares about the validation). In either case, you must make her work to return to your good graces, else she won't respect it.
- C) She'll taunt you some more by shifting the blame on you. She'll consider your indifference to her absence as evidence of the 'crime' of not 'caring about the relationship', and attempt to get you to accept liability.
This is psy-ops. Don't fall for it. Even if you were somewhat in the wrong, NEVER accept a woman's frame. EVER.
My Story: I remember a night with an old girlfriend where she did something to piss me off at the mall. I instantly became cold towards her and we left. Didn't speak to her in the car. She started looking to me for signs of validation in the corner of my eye with puppy dog eyes, a slight frown, and a submissive posture. Didn't speak to her in the car. I had to get something from the store, didn't speak to her in the store much. We were in separate aisles. By then I had cooled down and we ran into each other in another aisle. I just slowly walked toward her without saying anything and hugged her. Then we walked out the store without me saying anything or showing affection. When we got in the car, she apologized and had some tears. I just put my hand on her leg and said, "shhhh". The conversation eventually turned a little humorous and we kissed. It was the most passionate kiss I ever received from her. She was more kind and affectionate than usual for the next couple days. That was our first 'conflict'. Not exactly as described earlier, but close enough.
Make-up sex is often the best sex. At the end of an emotional roller coaster, is wet pussy. The the cycle of drama brings catharsis. This is where "treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen" comes from. This is why girls 'stay with' (continue to have sex with) boyfriends that treat them badly.
4) A girl threatening or implying the end of the relationship
Read: By the time you have 'the talk', she's already packed and planned her exit
5) Overt communication
Women are not like men, they communicate their intentions covertly. When a woman blatantly discusses her intentions or sexual topics, it's a trap or a shit test.
- She puts up impenetrable LMR. You get frustrated and go cold and do something else. Then she says, "are you mad because I wouldn't have sex with you?"
There are other examples I can't quite put my finger on, but I think you get the idea. Explicitly stating the unspoken dynamic is not what women do.
edit: What to do: Ignore and pretend it never happened. "No it's fine, I'm not gonna pressure into doing anything you don't wanna do." Play it cool. Just lay down. Some convo. Then say what you need to say to exit or have her leave in a non-butthurt manner. Nothing you can do. Never mention previous ASD. Just sounds butthurt, spirals down a path of no tingles, and activates more ASD. Never remind a woman why she denied sex to you.
6) Claims she is in some kind of danger
Example: An ex-gf of mine was at the mall ~40 mins away. She sent a text "I think these guys are following me". I then instantly gave her advice on how to handle it and to call me if she needs help. Revenge fantasies flowed through my mind, what I would do to guys who'd try to hurt her. She then instantly said, "no it's okay. but thanks. It's nothing I can't handle."
This was pre-meditated. She just wanted her ego boosted by seeing me willing to come to her rescue. There could have been no men at all, she just made it up. The details of her story aren't important, just the outcome.
How to handle it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_ueWyMpLhE (00:40s is the most relevant part)
- There was a post here about this very video and a girl's reaction to it a long time ago. If you could find it, post the link in the comments section.
7) Pseudo displays of sexual receptivity (attention whoring)
- Example: I was at the bar section of a venue. Down by the pool tables were two girls (early 20's). They had this hot-slut look. High boots and uggs. Skinny jeans wrapped around their big posteriors and up on the hips. Mid-section exposed below shirt. Makeup. Earrings. Rings. Necklace. Can't really explain the 'slut look'. They walked towards one particular table. One girl leans back, using the table as support.The other in front of her. They begin grinding on each other aggressively with considerable space from everyone else. They tried to make it look like they were 'just having girl fun, woooohooooo!'. At the end of this erotic display, they returned to the group they came with like nothing happened. They spoke loudly. They flirted with nobody their entire stay, not even the guys with them.
Attention whoring, that's all that was. All they wanted was for men to stare at them. That validation alone satisfied them. If you were to try to hit on them, you'd fail. They continuously pranced from one side of the bar to the other as a duo. Always quick on the move, flighty, and loud with each other as if trying to have their presence known. At one of their brief stops that just so happen to be in my vicinity, I over heard a conversation with them. One of the sluts was talking about the relief and delight she felt hearing that her baby daddy was going to be released from prison in a few months. Supposedly, he was incarcerated for shooting somebody.
I've only known one guy who can keep these types of girl's attention (the guy mention in 'No. 1, Example B'). He has mastered the art of loud clown game at bars that draws the attention whores to him. He will dress provocatively via peacocking, will ante up the girls high energy, and become the center of attention instead of the hot women, basically the guy version of what the girls were doing, but better than them. He gets off on the whole bar scene, loves it for the sake of it, women or no women. It's his element like a fish in water. It comes off natural. They can only get attention because of their pussy, he gets it because they think he's the fun guy, thus is worth more. These women can't beat an attention competitor, so they try to join him, or rather attach themselves to him.
These women's display of attention seeking acts (dance, loud talk, and walking all over the place) create an illusion of immediate receptiveness. False. This is a chump trap. The barrier to entry is quite high. If you're not Mr. Baby Daddy People Shooter or my friend Mr Clown Game Master, you're not getting any action. Promise.
Don’t be fooled, you still need game to bang sluts
8) 'Rapport Bombing'
Women are selfish. Women will take a perfectly good conversation and intentionally sabotage it for feelz. If you follow her down this path, you'll get no lady-hole. Anticipate it so you're not caught off guard. Not "whoa, wtf", but "oh boy, here we go. How can I maneuver around this back to sexy-time?"
- Example A: I was at a college hitting on some milf going back to school. The vibe was happy, conversation was going good until she decided to talk about how her husband passed away... and talked about it for several sentences though I tried to change the subject. It wasn't appropriate based on the topics of discussion.
- Example B: Claims to have been raped, abused, or molested in the past (especially when 'unprovoked').
Real rape and molesting victims usually feel great shame, often times not even sharing it with the family. If that really happened to her, do you think that would come up as a casual part of a conversation with some guy she doesn't know well? Especially in a causal manner? Never. This is some *#MeToo bullshit. All rape allegations should be assumed false until proven otherwise. Women have abused this too much. If she never filed a police report, don't take it seriously.
What to do: For both of these examples, always pause for a second. "Hmmm." and maybe a "that sucks", then gradually change the subject. Never let something emotionally negative from a woman phase you. Often times it's bullshit or is insignificant. But do keep in mind women like to get the feelz running for feelz-sake. It's not a bug, it's a feature. It's a woman thing. No way around that.
Side Note: If a girl starts talking about boring shit, remember getting up and walking away without warning is a viable option. Don't let women waste your time. Don't be a time-ho.
Side Note 2: Opie and Anthony w/ Patrice O'Neal (only ones with Patrice), CultofBlackPhillip (Patrice O'Neal), Beige Phillip Show (Dante Nero, award winning male stripper)... Just listen to them on youtube. To you newbs, these two are TRP legendary.
Beta Bait. Don't fall for it.